NewMyspace

Web design, programs and tools, nifty links to cool apps and such.

NewMyspace

Postby Mina » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi guys!

Well, did you try the NewMyspace? I'm there since a few days now and I think there are A LOT of things to change and to improve.

But I haven't found any place to talk about it with the NewMyspace team, or to give any feedback. Every time I go, some things are impossible to do or to understand.

As example, this morning, I "connected" to a mix. When I connected, I saw the option "comment" (well, I guess, on the mix). I clicked and went to another page to listen to one of the tracks of the mix, then I wanted to go back to "comment the mix" to say I enjoyed the track. Never found back the option "comment the mix".

There are a lot to say, but also for example : how to see if the person is connected to me when I go on his/her profile? I receive a mail "Blabla connected to you", but when I go on the profile, I can not see if they are still connected to me (you can disconnect too, of course)...

And so on... Maybe you have found other things.
If you want some invitations to try it I have some left :)
Mina
Founder

Re: NewMyspace

Postby verdroid » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Fuck myspace. They suck
verdroid
Alumni Group Leader

Postby Mina » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:14 pm

I agree on this point, and I would have never tried if the "visual" presentation of this service wasn't attractive. The way they have presented it (on the preview video) was interesting for a social network, I wanted to see it.

But so far, I'm not really satisfied with this service. I still have my old myspace profile(s), I don't use for at least 3 years now...
Mina
Founder

Postby verdroid » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:09 pm

about the same story, it comes also in french for me, instead of dutch. it ain't easy to change stuff.

now join mockradar, it's way better [biggrin]
verdroid
Alumni Group Leader

Return to Web Related