R.I.P. Krucifiya

All the buzz on the MockRadaЯ Fam

R.I.P. Krucifiya

Postby SNM » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Dear Family,

Its some sad news I bring to the family today one of our own, and a dear friend of mine Darren has passed. We will remember him in our hearts and prayers. He will be dearly missed. Light one and pour some on the block for our Brother. I wish I could say something that makes more sense right now...but I am pretty taken aback about the news.

~Beau
SNM
Founder

Re: R.I.P. Krucifiya

Postby Cheomap » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:49 am

This is a shock. Very sorry for this loss. Sorry Beau.
Preserved always will be his heart and soul within his music.
Respect
Just like the Moon, i too would never turn my back on this world.
Cheomap
Founder

Postby SNM » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:06 am

This song is dedicated to my dear friend Darren Bowen a.k.a. The Krucifiya who passed last week at the age of 42. You will be missed Brother. I hope you've found the comfort and solace you deserve. Your memory will live on.

http://soundcloud.com/synthetiknoizmalfunktion/snm-over-r-i-p-krucifiya

SNM - Over (R.I.P. Krucifiya) It ended too abruptly
SNM
Founder

Postby Mina » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:30 pm

May family and friends find peace in this difficult moment...

*Mina gives some flowers in respectful memory*

Mina
Founder

Postby Vojeet » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:42 am

What, Darren isn't anymore? I want to swear at this moment. We had a lot of funny conversations and inspiring times. Ruhe in Frieden, du Haudegen!
Vojeet
El Capitan

Postby Sinister Source » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:06 am

This is a real shock...couldn't believe my eye's when I saw this post. Had some musical plans with darren, and I know it sounds silly but I'll miss his constructive feedback on most of my tracks. And the random chats we used to have. I hope your rest in piece darren..maybe a couple of us on MR should release a couple of tracks in memory of Krucifiya including Beau's track?
Last edited by Sinister Source on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinister Source
Alumni

Postby Vojeet » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Tara Kendall-Sykes, his best friend has written to us:
HI, I wanted to let you know about Darren's (Krucifiya) funeral arrangements. It will be on the 15th August at 9.40am at Worthing Crematorium. I know many of the people that knew Daz knew him through his music and would never have met him personally but after seeing some of the lovely comments about him on the internet I thought it only fair to give people the opportunity to see him off if they wanted. His ex wife Lizzie will be choosing a charity for donations; probably something to do with the homeless. Please no flowers, he would not have liked them being picked only to die.
In case you are wondering who I am I was his best friend, it was me that found him and he has left a massive hole in my heart.
Any questions please let me know.
Tara x
Vojeet
El Capitan

Postby Sinister Source » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 am

Vojeet wrote:Tara Kendall-Sykes, his best friend has written to us:
HI, I wanted to let you know about Darren's (Krucifiya) funeral arrangements. It will be on the 15th August at 9.40am at Worthing Crematorium. I know many of the people that knew Daz knew him through his music and would never have met him personally but after seeing some of the lovely comments about him on the internet I thought it only fair to give people the opportunity to see him off if they wanted. His ex wife Lizzie will be choosing a charity for donations; probably something to do with the homeless. Please no flowers, he would not have liked them being picked only to die.
In case you are wondering who I am I was his best friend, it was me that found him and he has left a massive hole in my heart.
Any questions please let me know.
Tara x

My god still in big shock about this! Hopefully I can make it, must of been such a horrible experience for his best friend Tara. Thank you Tara for writting to us. Who else is gonna try and get to the Crematorium?
Sinister Source
Alumni

Postby Sinister Source » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:17 am

Have sat up late for hours, and this is my tribute to our dear friend R.I.P. Darren - Krucifiya you will be missed! An unfair loss indeed Darkstep.org and Mock Radar family miss you... https://soundcloud.com/sinistersource/unfair-loss-r-i-p-krucifiya
Sinister Source
Alumni

Postby Vojeet » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Hiya
Just to let you know that donations are to be sent to Freeman Brothers in Horsham, West Sussex and the chosen charity is Shelter.
You may or may no know that Darren spent some time on the streets so his ex wife thought it only appropriate that Shelter be the best charity to go for. He would have approved of that.
Tara x
Vojeet
El Capitan

Return to MockRadaЯ Family