Dr. Alojzy Kowalczyk - O.B.G.Y.N

Discussion on WIP's and general ideas

Dr. Alojzy Kowalczyk - O.B.G.Y.N

Postby Cheomap » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Been listening to your stuff on soundcloud.. Rock n roll/ gabber + banjo/ run cracka run!
Digging it. Digging it. Was hoping the cracka song would be longer. .. I wanted to know why the honkey is running.
So many unanswered questions.
Whachu got in the works buddy? House party series? Nice nice.
Is that your nose on soundcloud? Is it listening to headphones?
I cant say your stage name or your real name. Well, maybe im better at the stage name, but i can never remember how to spell it either. I love american cheese!
Is that an American thing? Help me out Beau.
My family calls me Bo. Any other contries like cheese so much it comes out of pumps?
We use to have cheese filled hot dogs. Not like a cheese brat....those are deliciouse. Nah, these are the slaughter house floor sweep ups of Lips & Assholes ground up and shaped into a hot dog, then injected with some fake ass american cheese. Man, it was soooo fucking good!
I'm hungry now! Aye! There's this place by me that has the best sandwiches!!!
On one sandwich; cheese stake, two hamburgers, french fries, chicken fingers, jalapeno poppers, mozzarella
Alojzy Kowalczyk sounds like a koala bear that has a corporate job.
You know, wearing a tie n shit, but still finds time to munch on some bamboo & and get busy with other fine ass koalas.
Just like the Moon, i too would never turn my back on this world.
Cheomap
Founder

Re: Dr. Alojzy Kowalczyk - O.B.G.Y.N

Postby verdroid » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:13 pm

New york english? I'm not following. Maybe you're some profet talking words of wisdom just in riddles. Can agree the stuff dr ak made latest is the shit. Reading this post gives me a natural high. You should sample this. What is obgyn btw?i love cheese. Still i wouldnt abuse it that way, like whisky. No ice no crap. Just pure. Weird that i respond to this. Why? I don't know. Is this an expiriment.
verdroid
Alumni Group Leader

Postby Cheomap » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Obgyn is a 'woman's down there parts doctor' to put it awkwardly.
A vagina expert, if you will.
Cheomap
Founder

Postby Vojeet » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:30 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstetrics_and_gynaecology
Obstetrics and gynaecology (or obstetrics and gynecology; often abbreviated to OB/GYN, OBG, O&G or Obs & Gynae) are the two surgical–medical specialties dealing with the female reproductive organs in their pregnant and non-pregnant state, respectively, and as such are often combined to form a single medical specialty and postgraduate training programme. This combined training prepares the practicing OB/GYN to be adept at the surgical management of the entire scope of clinical pathology involving female reproductive organs, and to provide care for both pregnant and non-pregnant patients. In veterinary medicine, theriogenology is more commonly used term that also includes andrology.
Vojeet
El Capitan

Postby verdroid » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Dudes...
verdroid
Alumni Group Leader

Postby SNM » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Yes loving American cheese is totally an American thing, here in France the closest thing they have to it is called "Vache Qui'rit" this literally means "Cow Who Laugh's" or "Laughing Cow" There is also "Croque Monsieur" which translate's to "Man Nibble" or "Mr. Softly Bite" but the French just call it "Squared Cheese" and its similar to American but not quite the same. These two cheeses are generally for small children and a favorite of toddlers.
It is said that you can eat a different cheese for every single day of the year and they are all French Varieties the vast majority of which are named for the Provence that they originate from. Allot of them stink really bad, and I mean stink like OMG I might get sick if I eat this upon first whiff. However... I have found in my experience that the nastier a cheese's smell is symbolical of how good it actually taste's "The better the Funk the better the taste as it were" Most of the cheeses also are to be eaten whilst drinking a good wine, have a nibble of cheese and then a sip of wine and it completely changes the taste of the cheese, bring's out subtle characteristic's that are hidden to the palate until the wine is consumed. Some cheeses are even paired with specific wines and meant to be eaten with a certain type of wine specifically.
As you might guess with such a distinguished and sophisticated history with cheese that there are no garden variety "pump-able" cheeses to be found anywhere.. Why eat cheese from a tube when there are such diverse and high quality sampling's of cheese to be found readily available in any Frenchies refrigerator. In fact every French household I have had the chance to visit has at least three different cheeses and pass them out happily after a meal like they are the "Desert" portion of the meal itself
In my opinion though I would have to say for the record that if any cheese was going to be called specifically American it should be "Mature Extra Sharp Cheddar" I looked forever to find some here in France and have only found one place that has some the only problem is its like 10euros a block, but I have managed to get my Grrrl hooked on it ... I know I know, *sigh* I've taught a French one something about cheese ... and she likes it!?!

...weird innit...? [fool]
SNM
Founder

Postby Cheomap » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:08 pm

SNM... I'm gonna send u cheese and porkroll. Nj's finest!
Cheomap
Founder

Postby SNM » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 pm

I'd settle for that cheese steak you were talking about... but don't bother if it don't come in the grease stained brown paper sack [pleasantry]

snarpH!

I want to make a chicken cheese steak now.. shouldn't be too hard to find the right bread...

(Hmmmmm.. Whats for Dinner)

[unknw]
SNM
Founder

Postby Alojzy Kowalczyk » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:50 pm

This thread is fucking confusing.
Since when did I become a corporate koala gynecologist?

AND AMERICUHNS GOT IT ALL WRONG!
Cheese should NOT come in pumps, cans or anything like that!
It's plain wrong, and I don't get it.. Is it because they're afraid of getting CHEESE GERMS on their fingers?
OH GOD NO HORRIBLE MILK-REPLACEMENT, SUGAR AND FOOD COLORING
Alojzy Kowalczyk
Alumni

Postby verdroid » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Alojzy Kowalczyk wrote:This thread is fucking confusing.
Since when did I become a corporate koala gynecologist?

AND AMERICUHNS GOT IT ALL WRONG!
Cheese should NOT come in pumps, cans or anything like that!
It's plain wrong, and I don't get it.. Is it because they're afraid of getting CHEESE GERMS on their fingers?
OH GOD NO HORRIBLE MILK-REPLACEMENT, SUGAR AND FOOD COLORING

thnx Dr. A.K., your last post makes more sense than the whole topic....aaaargh...americans.... [biggrin]
verdroid
Alumni Group Leader

Return to Feedback