Rrrrancado (WIP)

Discussion on WIP's and general ideas

Rrrrancado (WIP)

Postby Alojzy Kowalczyk » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:49 am

http://soundcloud.com/aczyk/rrrrancado-work-in-progress

This is one of the tracks I'm currently working on. I find it a bit repetitive. It lacks variation.
Any ideas?
Alojzy Kowalczyk
Alumni

Re: Rrrrancado (WIP)

Postby Cheomap » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Aya! i'm diggin on this groove... -had me and ma boy dancing around the aptmnt..
i don't know man. This seems like one of those songs that would go great with other tracks.. a nice DJ record for sure.. it keeps a nice feel throughout, and you could almost add anything to it..

The sounds that you introduce at the end could be something that you bring in the forefront of the song.. maybe make it more of a voice for this track.. have it do it's own thing over that strong ass structure you got.
maybe incorporate some subtle sounds spread out that make up a background pattern?

i likes this
Just like the Moon, i too would never turn my back on this world.
Cheomap
Founder

Postby SNM » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:03 pm

Cool tune, deff up on the sampling,.
If your looking for a lil change up,.. try throwing in another drum break and chopping up some edit's, sprinkling them in slowly like salt and pepper in a good pot o stew. or a few one shots will work, a coupla different snares and kiks, and maybe some distant cymbals at the major bar breaks. Ultimately I think its the same snare that catches me on the repetitive, even some pitch control would work here..
Also agree with Cheo, bring that last synth noise in after the first breakdown,.. but real subtle like

Solid tune tho, Im not sure it needs to much work but thats the advice I got for your question ;)
SNM
Founder

Postby Vojeet » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:59 am

Vojeet
El Capitan

Postby Alojzy Kowalczyk » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:14 am

Yeah, I uploaded a new version. Few edits, but I think it's done now.
Alojzy Kowalczyk
Alumni

Return to Feedback