MR028: Various Artist - H8-Bit vol.2

The latest releases from MockRadar

Re: MR028: Various Artist - H8-Bit vol.2

Postby Vojeet » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:55 pm

Aaah~, thanks to Hellboyproductions aka Dark Industry for the discogs entry! This relieve us of this time-consuming work.
https://www.discogs.com/Various-H8-Bit- ... se/9198677
I will check-up the release in the next days and give it a vote.
Vojeet
El Capitan

Re: MR028: Various Artist - H8-Bit vol.2

Postby Dark_Industry » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:54 am

SNM wrote:
Dark_Industry wrote:That's a great release, thank you SNM for letting me in and publish my track, I'm very happy with that.

Hey Bro, your track rocked, I don't think I ever heard an Industrial 8-bit tune before yours. It was a real treat for me being an oldschool rivethead heheh. We are trying to get going on a new cache of releases you should get up on that I would love to hear more of your stuff [smile]

Thank you very much!
And to be honest, it's the first time I've been doing some chiptune. It wasn't easy to get into it but I'm quite happy with the outcome.
I've got a bunch of ambienty Industrial Tech tracks that I did 2 years ago and should continue to work on and I'd love to release them some day, hopefully on MockRadar. The 3 firsts one are on my soundcloud (f431, The 7th Dimmension and Sector 11).

And thank you Vojeet. Yeah, it always take a long time to get all the informations, check them, link the correct artist etc.
Dark_Industry
Newb

Previous

Return to MockRadaЯ Releases