Lullaby Noizzz by SweetPeaPod (album)

A list of what is in the works at MR.

Lullaby Noizzz by SweetPeaPod (album)

Postby Cheomap » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:06 pm

MR00? Lullaby Noizzz by SweetPeaPod. to be released by Sept 2011. ON THE ELEVENTH!!! - nah ;)
*looks like i missed that date [siffle]

The first of many albums by the MockRadar Alumni-

An electric shoegaze album that was inspired by my absolutely most favorite album of the past. The one that went on, when i went out. (to sleep)

This was designed to alter the subconscious, and influence R.E.M state brain activity. it will fuck your dreams... all the fuck up. [diablo] Noise and breaks that will melt to the world you thought you were in control of. i have been my own guinea pig during this whole process.. This album was ultimately meant to be heard while you're asleep!! Don't get me wrong, i love it awake, but my purpose in this was to hang out with you in a dreamworld that we both can create and exist in.

The real power of music lies in the fact that it can be “true” to the life of feeling in a way that language cannot; for it's significant forms have that ambivalence of content which words could never have.

Press Repeat & Go to SLEEEEEEP!
See you in your dreams!

-out soon
Cheomap
Founder

Re: Lullaby Noizzz by SweetPeaPod (album)

Postby Cheomap » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:15 am

So, this is done!!!!..... will release after H8Bit, & Split Face Hair Fish 2 (if it's ready to go [biggrin] )
Just like the Moon, i too would never turn my back on this world.
Cheomap
Founder

Re: Lullaby Noizzz by SweetPeaPod (album)

Postby SNM » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:26 am

I've had the privilege of listening to the demo version of this a few month's back, before Cheezface put his master on it.

This album is not your garden variety pop it in the player and fool around while cleaning house or what have you, this "JOURNEY" grabs your attention like a rusty meat hook! Its a sweet serenade for your sympathy's, a synthetic skull fuck for your senses . Touching on a deeper part of the psyche, Lullabye Noiz takes you into a reflective state, and then sweeps you along on a rollercoaster ride of of WTF faces and emotional landscapes.
A definitive and poignant master piece, that I can only listen to on special occasions because of its raw and unadulterated fervent energy.

Cheo,.. like woaH!
SNM
Founder

Return to Current Projects