i'm busy building a live set :)
as im right dr. alojzy is workin on a new album [clapping]
SNM should be in France? [good]
what's up [sitelogo] ?
verdroid
Alumni Group Leader

Re: Whats Happening Nao at MR

Postby Cheomap » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Live set? Possibly maybe for our House Party Series? :) That would be nice...
if Alojzy is... then i'm very very excited to hear that.
SNM is back in France.
MR has at least 3 different releases closing up.. i got some ideas for near future ventures..
We got some projects yet to be announced that are gonna be very special. - Which will then kickstart something we've intended to do for quite some time :)
i know i'm being vague, but i only announce things that are 100%.
Again, i'm open to ideas or projects anyone may have in mind..i wanna hear the far reaches of your audible expressions. if anyone wants to discuss, hit us up - mockradar@gmail.com. That email is checked throughout the day...everyday.
I myself have some things i wanna work on.... including that split-track with you Verdriod. still working on how to approach that one. and a new album.
Like to hear what everyone else is up to.
Just like the Moon, i too would never turn my back on this world.
Cheomap
Founder

Postby verdroid » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:23 am

[bomb] thanks for the heads-up! [bomb]

that live set is going in the house party series for shure.
otherwise it wouldn't be called 'series' , isn't it? [biggrin]

guess SNM's dick is hurting very badly by now [clapping] LOL
didn't hear lot of him ever since he got back to the eurodance zone
aswell goes for Dr. A.K.
Except for some short notes on soundcloud, wich are awesome!

Aswell i'm working on some collabs too (it takes some time, but hey, it's top quality too [siffle] )
verdroid
Alumni Group Leader

Postby SNM » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Well well well, Happy 2013 MR diehard's!

2012 Brought us a big year for our burgeoning label. We blasted out of the gate with some BIG releases garnered lots of listeners and downloads as well as many new additions to the MockRadar family. 2013 begs to blow last years excitement our of the water. We have upcoming releases from Vojeet with his long awaited "Fantastisch Menschen" remixes album featuring the best and brightest from the harsh noise and Darkstep scene. Sexual Prey also has his own "Beginings" remix album forthcoming with the hardcore MR members taking the forefront in a release that is sure to please and leave us all dazzled in amazement. We have a groundbreaking solo album from Japanese Breakcore phenom Kenko Taiji set to be released as MR017 due to hit your ears in just a few weeks time.
2013 will also see the opening of the MR shop with the release of our "Community Heroes" Charity release album this will be an ongoing annual event with albums featuring support for heroes from our alumni's local communities. The shop will have the expected gear along with T-Shirts, Hoodies, Stickers, and buttons and a whole load of MR gear to get your kit right and keep you flawsin in style.
This past year saw our first event in the form of the MockRadar Apokalypse party. We got a ton of footage and are planning a real MR Documentary brought to you in your face and in the true underground style. With a live rendition of MR founder SNM's set as a free download along with some video snippets of the pre-pruduction footage of the party to wet your whistle to keep that lingering taste in your mouth of what is to come. Speaking of parties we are already planning another for this summer again at the MR compound here in the French Countryside!!
The MR recruitment was all the talk for the end of last year and after allot of tireless deliberation we have decided that there were so many good submissions that we named 3 winners! We would like you all to extend an open hand to the winners of round two Intactrods , Mike Rhino , and Onichomp Be prepared for this year to bring their intriguing sounds to your ears!
We are all very excited for what the new year promises and send massif shouts and love to the people that made this all a reality you all know who you are dust your shoulders off mafk's its only getting better from here on out!!

Love and Spekt

~SNM
SNM
Founder

Postby verdroid » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:19 am

it's a love letter
verdroid
Alumni Group Leader

Postby Vojeet » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Yeah, hurray and I am excited to listen to new sound by Mike Rhino, Onichomp and Intactrods.

BTW it is called Fanatische Menschen. fanatic not fantastic. *thihi*
Vojeet
El Capitan

Postby Vojeet » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:39 am

SNM wrote:Well well well, Happy 2013 MR diehard's!

2012 Brought us a big year for our burgeoning label. We blasted out of the gate with some BIG releases garnered lots of listeners and downloads as well as many new additions to the MockRadar family. 2013 begs to blow last years excitement our of the water. We have upcoming releases from Vojeet with his long awaited "Fantastisch ....

~SNM

Just have added this text on https://www.facebook.com/pages/MockRada ... 2202137792 and liked Mike Rhino's and Onichomp's Facebook Fan Pages.
Vojeet
El Capitan

Previous

Return to News & Announcements