Whats Happening Nao at MR

Site News and Announcements

Whats Happening Nao at MR

Postby SNM » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Hello Everybody,

Just a little update on whats the latest news here at MockRadar.

Cheo, Mina and I have been working hard all this past week tryin to work on the details of formal contracts to sign our contributors so far and make Alumni status here at MockRadar all the more worth while for our artist's. Here in the coming month's we are guna be working on getting out our new releases in CD format available for purchase!! So we can all see some return for our continued efforts.

I'd like to formally announce the first winner for the MockRadar Soundcloud recruitment Page contest. Congratulation's are due to verdroid ! You'll all be seeing this guy on the next MR compilation. His Hardcore stylings are super quality and we're proud to have him here as part of the MR Family we're looking forward to working with him on future projects and want to thank him for his involvement thus far and in the future. verdroid will be recieving his own Alumni releases page, and first dibs (like all of our Alumn's) on any and all future projects. As well as the opportunity to submit his own ideas for future projects, and an open slot to release a E.P. or full length solo album on MockRadar Recordings! [clapping]

And for all his continued support and tireless efforts in promoting and being involved in just about every damn MR project we have had to date. We all need to acknowledge Vojeet's tenacity and unrivaled participation level. The Elder's are coming up with a proper way to thank our most influential family member, but for now his efforts can no longer go unrecognized. Yves we love you Brother, and we're VERY proud to call you one of our own !!
[drinks]

Respect,
~Beau
SNM
Founder

Re: Whats Happening Nao at MR

Postby verdroid » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:27 pm

woohoow [yahoo] that's awesome news
verdroid
Alumni Group Leader

Postby Alojzy Kowalczyk » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Fantastic news! MockRadar is growing, and all goes well. :) And a warm welcome to verdroid.
I can't wait to see the first CD-releases; I'm gonna lick 'em.
Alojzy Kowalczyk
Alumni

Postby Vojeet » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 am

SNM wrote:...
And for all his continued support and tireless efforts in promoting and being involved in just about every damn MR project we have had to date. We all need to acknowledge Vojeet's tenacity and unrivaled participation level. The Elder's are coming up with a proper way to thank our most influential family member, but for now his efforts can no longer go unrecognized. Yves we love you Brother, and we're VERY proud to call you one of our own !!

And more great and unique projects are coming!
Vojeet
El Capitan

Postby Mina » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:22 pm

It's been 8 years now I'm working alone, I never felt "comfortable" in any community... Elitism, jealousy, gossips, and, most of the time, "one shot contacts" (you know, ah, tonight we're best friends, but tomorrow, I don't remember you), I was really thinking I am a "lonely" artist, that's all, and ready to stay in my batcave forever...
It's just so good to meet you all, and get involved in such a great spirit that is MockRadar! I love the fact that every body's enjoying to share and listen to all types of ideas, always giving a hand to make it grow.

BIG UP MR FAMILY!!
<3
Mina
Founder

Postby Alojzy Kowalczyk » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Heh, funny; I feel exactly the same way Mina. I've been part of so many different music, art and gaming communities and forums it's ridiculous. But I've never felt as welcome as here. :)

By the way: A thing that SHOULD happen with MR at some point, is meeting up somewhere. All of us. That'd be the fuckin' bomb.

and I'd like a MockRadar t-shirt plz
Alojzy Kowalczyk
Alumni

Postby Mina » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Hehe Alojzy well for meeting as we're all in diff countries, it may be hard, but we have a house here in France with SNM, not far from Paris, and you are welcome whenever you want ;) I don't want to spoil, but meeting you all is in our heads too, let's wait for more infos to come... <3

(working on MR goodies, stickers and tee shirts planned, we have to find the best provider and prices for this, quality will be a main point, we have to look over different types of companies, because a lot propose it, but a few only give the best)
Mina
Founder

Postby Cheomap » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Im in New Jersey. No, im not a guido. I look more like a burnt out jesus.
New Jersey, a place where people give no thought to where the first Jersey is....
We have porkroll .... And no, its not Canadian Bacon. Dont chu even friggn say that..!!!
Just like the Moon, i too would never turn my back on this world.
Cheomap
Founder

Postby SNM » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Oh, boy, I am stoked for this meet up Idea! I know for sure before I return to Europe I am definitely gunna fly out to visit Cheo for a few days. That has been in my itinerary since leaving France. I hope to visit as many of our American members as I can while I am here. I already went out to a nice show with Orca when I was up in Cincinnati area and had a great time ;)
But as Mina said we have a moderately sized compound out in the French countryside, a lil guest house and a extra room, basement studio and two big back yards perfect for dancing and holding a nice MR family sized get together. I think once the weather turns and I have made it back home we will start planning this event. I think it will be awesome, we could get some of you to do live sets and Mina can make video mix on the projector, set up tables of food and everybody can get to know eachother a lil better and in person. A MR weekend if you were.
I think a good photo op maybe, a small video montage.. interviews etc.. something along these lines would be in order for this type of event.. Hmmmm this could turn out awesome... +gears turning.. [bomb]
SNM
Founder

Postby verdroid » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:28 am

yeah! and the first MR party! with a fully MR alumni and friends line-up...just a tought. this party will set a mark on huge party-world. Set a date, and me and nina (girlfriend) are already there [good]
verdroid
Alumni Group Leader

Next

Return to News & Announcements